Wednesday, March 20, 2024

It's midweek

 as usual I don't have much to write about. Maybe after my surgery...Went in for a cat scan today and tomorrow I'll have a blood draw and a meeting with my surgeon. I hate how you have to wait all the time.

I woke up this morning and I could barely walk. No big deal as I'm often laid up when I first get up. Surprisingly, though, this time I didn't improve as the day went along. So autnnoying.

I made up a quilt square yesterday as I wanted to try this easy pattern. Like a dummy, though, I didn't just make one square. I cut 300 squares and then sat down to make one. It looks like hell.

I'm tossing it out and starting a new project. I have various pieces of material so I'm just going to cut them all into 8" squares and go from there.

Here's a picture of Jake at a car show with his dad.

And here's a photo from Facebook of Elvis' grandma. Minnie Mae. My grandmother had a Minnie Mae too but she died young.


One of my Dad's cousins died recently. He lived in Canby Oregon and I always intended to drive down there to meet him. His name was Bill Patton and his grandma was my grandpa's sister.

I also gained a cousin this week. Wyatt, grandson of my cousin, Bonnie Walker.


Been watching a few movies lately. Loved Paul Giamatti in the Holdovers and wanted him to win best actor. I saw Oppenheimer but was bored.

I posted the Miley Cyrus video because I thought her performance was especially good.

Well, off to my chair now.

No comments:

Post a Comment