Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Update from Joycie-poo

Typing as become too difficult for Mom to do so I’m (Mary) typing as she dictates to me.  She loves bossing me around, so this is dreamy for her.

She did physical therapy today and did really well. We discussed with Eric, the physical therapist when she could get out and we are targeting April 24. Mom is motivated to blow this joint. 

She said to tell you the food here is pretty good, but she can’t eat very well due to a canker sore in her mouth. She’s eating yogurt and using oral meds to help the healing. Docs said no worries about it yet. Its been an experience, that’s for sure. 

I’ll be gone to Phoenix April 19-23.  Mom will be at the rehab facility. If you’re in Vancouver, stop by. PM me for the address.

Mom says thank you for the calls, cards, and kind words. She’s getting them and will try to respond when she gets home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment