Monday, August 26, 2024

Still hanging in there

 It's been a hard year. I suspect I'm going to be using a walker forever. I can live with that but it doesn't make me happy. I've fallen five times now and that's made me very nervous about falling again. emts had to come three times just to pick me up and I half expect I'll fall and break a hip one day andAA end up in a nursing home. I sure the hell hope not! I will most likely die here though. Jenni is such a good caregiver but I worry constantly that I'm too much for her. She fell and broke her shoulder a while back so that's limited what she can do to help me. 

And of course there's always that MS she has too.

I spend my days watching tv, working jigsaws,.and napping. I'm tired all the time. I have just recently tried using my computer.

And that is all I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment