Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Wednesday morning at Jenni's house

It's 9 a.m. and FINALLY I'm starting to feel better. I went to the ER the night after Thanksgiving for another ailment but I left after two hours because I knew they wouldn't be able to help me. The next day or was  it that night? I get this call  telling me I had covid. Oh dear... Yesterday I find out that Maddie's husband who had come from MS and Hunter's girl friend also were diagnosed with it. We had 14 at dinner for Thanksgiving and I can only hope that no one else gets it.

I had severe chills for a while and then sneezed hard for days. Then the damn cough started in and that was miserable as it made my chest hurt. And I was so tired. I stayed in bed for days. Thankfully I had a wonderful nurse. Bless her heart. She's going to go visit a friend today so I'll watch tv and just rest. Dinner was great (we had six dogs) but I hadn't slept the night before so I was super tired. Looking forward to heading into Port Townsend in a few days to visit.

Here's the pictures I posted on Facebook....














No comments:

Post a Comment