Monday, November 20, 2023

Monday Morning

 I was sick yesterday. Couldn't breathe. I hate that even though it's something I seldom have to deal with. Anyhow, I'm better today. My knee is paining me something awful yet yesterday I was walking halfway okay. I don't get it. I just finished making a pan of fudge and another treat. Going to take some of it to Discovery View for my neighbors. Hoping to get to PT on Sunday or whenever Jenni can drive me.

Mary lent me her larger suitcase as mine is kind of small and I'm going to be in PA for 24 days. I've got to get to UPS as soon as I can. I ordered two paint by number kits for adults but the design is so teeny weeny I can hardly see it. Going to return and maybe get a kids kit.

There will be five dogs at Jenni's house....Sammy, Poppy, Silva, Lucy, and Nelly. Poppy is going to be in heaven.

I can't really think of much else but I'll have my laptop with me in Port Angeles so maybe I'll have topics to write on then.

No comments:

Post a Comment