Sunday, December 17, 2023

Back in Vancouver

 It's been two weeks since I blogged. I hope to do better in the weeks ahead. Jenni and I left Port Angeles at 7 a.m. and stopped at Mcdonalds for coffee and sausage burgers. Just love those. We went to Target in Silverdale and Mary arrived shortly after. She had her friend, Candi, with her as her gang had gone to a party in Bremerton the day before and a funeral in Port Townsend. We drove Candi to her place in Des Moines. Her and her husband are going to prepare their home for sale and they plan on moving to AZ.

After leaving Candi, we drove to Kent to Catie's place to pick up Jake. From there it was a long drive to Vancouver. We were all very happy to get home and Poppy was (as usual) over the moon happy to see Mary. She spent the afternoon working on 50 gift pkgs for two classes. They're making gingerbread houses. Mary works 3 or 4 days this week. The kids just love her.

It took me a while to unpack and put stuff away. I set out a few Xmas deorations and made up my Xmas card  list. I only bought 36 this year and hope to get started on them tomorrow. I had six cards waiting for me when I got home and several Amazon things I had sent for. I bought a curling iron, Xmas cards, a calendar, a cane, and a Xmas gift.

I have a doctor appt on Thursday and Jake has a birthday on Saturday. Catie and Louie are coming down for Christmas so that will be nice. Both Mary and Jenni have beautiful trees this year. Mary wanted me to have a tree too so she set up one on my table.

This is Mary's tree...

Thsi is Jen's tree...


And this is my tree...


I set out a few decorations but my space is really limited.



Well, it's only 8:10 and I'm not really tired but I am looking forward to sleeping in my bed. Although the one at Jenni's was sure wonderful. And that's about all I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment