Saturday, December 30, 2023

Saturday

 Today I decided to try and get a few things done around here. I've been feeling poorly for some time and had no desire or energy to do much of anything. I'm better now but still coughing an awful lot. I did a load of laundry this morning and washed up the dishes. I know. Big deal. After that I got out my new paint by number set. It is going to take me a very long time to finish.



I think I'll work at it just a little bit so I don't get tired. I have lots of other stuff I can work on too. Jigsaw puzzle, crocheting, and cross stitch.  As usual, I've been tuned into golf and Life Below Zero. I can watch those Alaska shows over and over again. I love to see them catching fish, building things,  hunting, gardening,and being with their dogs.

I still tune in to the national news but why I don't know. Every single night it does nothing but make me ill. Especially stories (way too many of them) about Trump. I will never understand how so many people think he'd be a good president. It doesn't make any sense.

I don't really know why I even decided to blog today. I don't actually have much to yak about. One thing I have decided to slowly work on is to downsize more. I realized that I am not using hardly any of  my dishes or pans. I'm also needed to weed out a lot of Christmas decorations, CDs, knicknacks, clothes,a nd other odds and ends I just plain don't need.

My January and February calendars have a doctor appt each month but that's about all.Boring. Well, guess I'll get back to my painting for a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment