Saturday, January 13, 2024

Snowy Saturday morning

 Woke up to a light dusting but now it's starting to snow more. I want to go out onto my porch to bring in the hummingbird feeder to thaw it out but I'm too afraid to walk so I'll wait and ask Mary to do it.

I had insomnia again last night. Really starting to be a nuisance. Not much planned today. Gonna work on my paint by number and my jigsaw puzzle. Will also probaby take a chair nap. Interesting, huh?

I swear I am really getting forgetful lately. I had a notice from Amazon that I hadn't made a payment but I always pay that bill the minute it arrives. This mornng I went back to my banking online to investigate more and I discovered that  I wrote the payment in my checkbook but I didn't actually make the payment online. Hope I don't get a late charge.

I've got golf on right now. I had the weatherman on but all they do is try to spread fear. Changed the picture on my desktop this morning. This is the one I have now.


I tell you...this house has a life of its own. I was using my air fryer and it wasn't smoking at all. Next thing I know a woman is yelling FIRE!  FIRE!  And a loud siren was going off. Mary comes running in but I told her I was only using the air fryer. She opened a window and turned the fan on the microwave and suggested I use the air fryer underneath the fan next time. Even though I've used it before right where it sits now.

Earlier I had asked her to go out on my porch and bring in my hummingbird feeder so I could thaw it out. After a while, Ithought perhaps I could do it myself. I got out my broom and started sweeping a path over to the feeder. I did fine.  Next thing I know I'm getting a text from Mary asking if she was too slow for me. Mydoorbell has a camera on it and if I open my door she gets a message that there's somebody at my door. She sent me the picture it had taken of me outside.
I told her to quit spying on me.
It's started to snow off and on again.

No comments:

Post a Comment