Thursday, January 11, 2024

Thursday night

 Just sitting here trying to find something worth watching on tv. I am sick to death of all the repeated commercials day after day. I end up muting the set an awful lot. And the national news has been muted a lot too. Nothing but war and crooks and storms.

My days are pretty much a repeat day after day too. I'm working daily on a paint by number set and I always have a jigsaw puzzle set up. Sadly I lose patience easily and end up boxing up the puzzle and pulling out another. I got two in the mail today so I set up one of those. A snow scene. Thank you Ann!

I also started a counted cross stitch picture of a giraffe. This darn project will take me forever to finish.

I hear PT and PA both have snow but nothing for us yet. Cold temps are expected tomorrow. I won't be going out.

Jake got new glasses yesterday. I think he looks pretty good in them.

Mary worked today at the school and will work tomorrow too. Next Monday she takes me to a doctor appt and in a couple of weeks we'll go see this consultant to find out if I can get a knee replacement. I pray it happens as I'm sure it will help my mood.

Not much else to write about now.


No comments:

Post a Comment