Monday, February 5, 2024

First Monday of February

 All I've done lately is sit around. Feel more like napping than anything else. I really don't like being inactive but it is what it is.  I think part of the problem is that it hurts to be on my feet most days. I'll be so glad once this knee replacement is behind me. I'm not worried about the operation but I am dreading the physical therapy afterwards. But I'll put up with it if it means I might be able to get out and walk again.

I got a letter from my surgeon today telling me I needed to go to my dentist before surgery. Damn it! I had to go for my other knee replacement ten years ago but it wasn't required for my shoulder replacement. I can only hope he doesnt' tell me I need a root canal. I don't have insurance and I know it costs to go to a dentist.

I watched the Grammys last night but as usual, I had to use the mute button through the whole thing.  I really had little interest in most of the nperformers. The rap dancing especially turned me off. I did like seeing Billy Joel and Tracy Chapman. Otherwise I only liked seeing certain stars in the audience. Like Oprah, Celene, and a few others.  I was glad Taylor Swift won too. I don't know why but I've always liked her. Even though I don't really know any of her songs. I'll have to go on youtube and look those up. I also like Lady Gaga.

Here's a picture I saw on Facebook yesterday of Fats Domino


Also attached is one of me working on this little exerciser that a lady on FB gave me.


I've been continuing to use my acrylic paint but I su,,re have a long ways to go. I do intend to stick with it, though, as I really want to be a better artist.






Mary is fixing French dip and sweet potato fries for dinner. Looking forward to that.

I can't find one right now but I sure have been enjoying the old PT pictures that have been showing up on FB.  I've become hooked on watching the videos on there too. I can lose a whole hour that way.

Well, that's all I have for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment