Friday, March 8, 2024

Getting closer to hospital day

March 25 will be here sooner or later. Can't be too soon for me. Then I'll have a month of physical therapy. I am not looking forward to that! But if I ever want to walk normal again, I will have to tow the line.

A lady from Victoria House in PT called me today wanting to know if I still wanted to tour the place. I hadn't remembered even asking but I must have. That place is way too expensive, though. $3300 for a studio! I told her I'm only paying $200 for a whole apt here. Ha!

I set up a third jigsaw puzzle this morning. Just havent' been able to find pieces so I give up and move on to another one. I'm reading The Poisonwood Bible right now. Had Mary run me to the library as I wanted to get The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck. I had started watching the movie on TCM but it was kinda dumb., I had read The Good Earth several years ago so thought I would read it again. I was third on the wait list and thriftbooks.com wanted $20+ for their copies.

Mary is making plans to visit Portugal next month. She said the hotels are terribly expensive. $3000. Ugh! I'd stay home.

Well, can't think of much else to talk about today so I'll sign off here.

No comments:

Post a Comment