Tuesday, February 27, 2024

This will probably bore you

 I don't know why I am even bothering to blog today. I don't really have much going on. This laptop seems to have a mind of its own lately. It keeps hopping to other screens.

The washing machine is running and that is probably the only thing I'll get done today. I did set out another puzzle. This one has elephants.

I moved a pretty glass mobile of humingbirds that Mary G. gave me out to the back yard. Also cleaned the hummingbird feeders but for some reason no birds have been coming in for quite a while.


Had to pick up some ora-gel at Safeway yesterday as my mouth continues to hurt. I knew it was going to do this as the dentist had to work hard at pulling out that damn tooth and it really hurt.

I started watching The Good Earth on Turner Classic Movies yesterday but the acting was so bad, I decided I'd buy the book to read instead. I'd read it years ago and enjoyed it. Sometimes the classics are expensive when I go to thriftbooks. com and The Good Earth was selling for over $20. I didn't want to spend that so I guess I'll hit the library. I did buy a couple of Barbara Kingsolver books, though.

Mary is gone for the next few days and then she works at the school the day after she returns so I guess we won't visit until the weekend. I really need to find some friends down here.

Well, like I said this would bore you. Here's a picture I saw on Facebook. James Darren, Wink Martinedale and Frankie Avalon.



No comments:

Post a Comment