Thursday, January 4, 2024

Thursday

 Holy Cow! Today would have been my 59th wedding anniversary. How time flies. I'm sitting here watching golf. Feeling okay but not great. Continue to cough although it has lessened. I feel kind of worn out. I forced myself to get some chores done today nevertheless. I went through my Christmas deorations to see if there was anything I could give to Goodwill. I must have already done that as I only found one thing.  I also cleaned out a box of hanger, cleaned out my receipt box, went and filled up the car with gas, got a haircut, worked on my paint by number, found a few pieces on my jigsaw puzzle, and took a little nap.

I sure will be happy when I get that knee replacement. I hate not being able to move the way I'd like to. I think I'll call the orthopedic clinic tomorrow and see if I can set up an appt with someone. Tomorrow I have to run to the post office to mail off a book but I don't think I have much else on my agenda. 

I think I might go to stay at Jenni's around the first of April. Not sure how long I'll stay. Anywhere from 3 months to six months I suppose. My plan (right now anyhow) is to spend half a year (more or less) with each daughter. In two or three years I may be ready to search for an assisted living place. I'm still reluctant as I'm not sure my money will last but Mary seems to think I'll be fine.

My brother, Les, called me today and told me he's been suffering from bronchitis too. He's still coughing a lot.

And that's about all I have. Sorry I'm so boring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment